Special Requirements for Youth Pass
- Transfort defines a “youth” rider as: anyone age 17 or younger or students actively enrolled in a secondary school program.
- Transfort requires youth 17 and under to show an approved ID or ride with an accompanying adult (for those under age 12).
- Acceptable forms of ID include:
- A valid student ID from any elementary, middle or high school showing current school year and enrollment; or
- A valid, state-issued Colorado Identification Card or Driver’s License; or
- A free, Transfort-issued Youth Bus Pass
Youth requesting a free Transfort Youth Bus Pass shall provide proof of age, through a birth certificate, passport or other legal form of identification. Youth under age 12 may request a free Transfort Youth Bus Pass with permission from a legal guardian and proof of age through a birth certificate, passport or other legal form of identification; additionally, youth under 12 can ride free, with no proof of age required, when accompanied by a fare paying legal guardian.
Information & customer service - 970.221.6620