- Single ride: $1.25
- Seniors (60+), Disabled & Medicare: $0.60
- Youth (17 and younger) with approved ID: Free
- CSU students, faculty, and staff with valid RamCard: Free
- RTD EcoPass and CollegePass accepted
- COLT passes accepted
*EXACT FARE ONLY. Drivers carry NO CHANGE.
- Passengers may transfer to and from FLEX on COLT and other Transfort routes.
- Passengers will need to pay RTD fare or use an RTD pass to board the RTD system. Pass and pricing information can be found at rtd-denver.com.
WiFi is funded by Transfort and provided by FRII. Once on board, access the internet and email through the network: Password: TRANSFORT. Help Desk: 970.212.0710.
Bikes on FLEX:
All FLEX buses can accommodate three bikes mounted to the front bike rack. No bikes are permitted inside the FLEX to Boulder bus.
All Abilities Access:
All FLEX buses are equipped with lifts and ramps.