The current City Plan scenarios include the potential for expansion of traditional transit services in Fort Collins. Before proceeding with the development of a preferred scenario, the City Plan team hopes to explore the ways new systems may impact the future of transit.
Join us for a panel discussion exploring future trends in transit and mobility. Topics will include on-demand service, shared mobility innovations, autonomous vehicles, and expansion of and funding options for transit service in Fort Collins.
- Wednesday, November 28
- 6:00-8:00 PM
- Lincoln Center - Columbine Room
- Food will be provided
- Childcare available (please RSVP for care)
- Non-English speaking interpretation available (please RSVP for service)
- Moderator: Ann Bowers - Fehr & Peers
- Chris Breiland, PE - Fehr & Peers
- Geoff Slater, Principal - Nelson/Nygaard
- Mark Shearer - Chariot (micro-transit provider)
- Lauren Isaac - EasyMile (autonomous transit provider)
- TBD - (Rideshare provider)
Can’t join in person? No problem! Watch the meeting through Facebook
Contact Seth Lorson at email@example.com or 970.416.4320 with questions