Working for Transfort
Follow your passions and pursue your career with the City of Fort Collins. We take pride in our community, value our employees, and are committed to providing excellent service. Be a part of an award-winning organization and culture of excellence.
Now hiring for the following positions:
- Bus Operator - 20 hours/week, classified (see posting for additional benefits) - Apply
- Bus Operator - 30 hours/week, classified (see posting for additional benefits) - Apply
- Bus Operator - fluctuating hourly - Apply
- New Hire Incentives - $250 upon completion of training, an additional $250 retention incentive after completing six months of work, and $1,000 after one year of employment.
- Paid CDL training
- Uniforms provided
- Personal leave, paid holiday time, and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program: counseling, legal, financial assistance
- Wellness program, workout facilities
- Employee/family onsite health clinic
- Personal & professional learning opportunities including supervisory and leadership development; plus career mobility
- Collaborative work environment
City of Fort Collins - Transfort is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. View Transfort's EEO Policy Statement.