Transfort is currently operating reduced service levels and fares are suspended.
- Routes 11, 12 - service suspended
- Routes 6 & 7 - Saturday service suspended
- HORN - Monday – Friday frequency every 20 minutes; Saturday service suspended
Rider Alert effective February 27, 2023
Taxi Service Available on Suspended Routes
On- demand service is available for routes that have been suspended:
- Monday - Friday: Routes 11, 12
- Saturday: Routes 11, 12, 6, 7, HORN
- Sunday: Routes 2, 3, 8, 14, 16, MAX
All residents can schedule a taxi trip to or from a bus stop along the route that is suspended, or to or from another linked bus stop or transit center.
- Trips must be scheduled the same day the trip will be taken by calling 970-225-4831.
- Call center hours are Monday - Friday from 5:30am to 8:00pm & Saturday – Sunday from 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- There are no fares associated with these taxi trips at this time.