Route Suspensions (Covid-19)
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, Transfort has implemented temporary service levels and fares are temporarily suspended.
Use the Schedule Exceptions tab to view a list of dates with enhanced/reduced service (holidays, special events, etc.)
Masks covering the nose and mouth are required while riding Transfort.
Taxi Service Available on Suspended Routes (Covid-19)
- On Demand service is available for routes that have been suspended.
- All residents can schedule a taxi trip to or from a bus stop along the route that is suspended, or to or from another linked bus stop or transit center.
- Trips must be scheduled the same day the trip will be taken by calling 970-225-4831.
- Call center hours are Monday - Friday from 5:30am to 8:00pm & Saturday – Sunday from 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- There are no fares associated with these taxi trips at this time.
- Not available on the FLEX route.