Thanks for riding Transfort! Get all the details on fares, passes and ticketing here.
Information & Customer Service - 970.221.6620
Please note: Exact fare only. Bus Operators do not carry change.
When riding MAX, simply show a ticket or your bus pass to a Transit Service Officer once on board. Just purchase your ticket at a ticket machine at a MAX station or at one of three transit centers.
Disabled & Medicare…$0.60
Youth (17 & younger) with approved ID……FREE
CSU students, faculty and staff with RamCard……FREE
Late-Night Downtown Service (Green & Gold Routes)
Seniors (60+), Disabled & Medicare…….$0.50
Cash only - Passes are not valid on this service.
Youth Pass (17 & younger, unlimited rides)……FREE
Day Pass (unlimited rides/day)….$3.00
7 Day Pass (unlimited rides)…….$10.00
31 Day Pass (unlimited rides)….$25.00
Annual Adult Pass…………………….$154.00
Annual Senior (60yrs.+)……………………$25.00
Annual Disabled and Medicare Cardholders…..$25.00
Passfort (Business bulk rate – must be purchase through Transfort Administration)
Youth riders supported by Bohemian Foundation.
CSU student, faculty and staff rides supported by Associate Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU) and Colorado State University.
Late-night service supported in partnership by ASCSU and the City of Fort Collins.
Get a Transfort Bus Pass Today!
• Discount and Youth passes are available at the Downtown Transit Center (corner of Mason & Laporte), the CSU Transit Center (north end of Lory Student Center), or, at the new South Transit Center, 4915 Fossil Blvd.
• One–way, all day, 7 day, and monthly passes are also available at ticket machines at MAX stations.
• Ask an operator for a ticket when boarding (non-MAX routes).
Cash only, exact change only ($1.25/single ride).
• Purchase discounted fare passes through the mail.
• Senior Pass form
• Disabled Pass form
• Pay by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only).
• Visit a transit center - all tickets and passes can be purchased at a transit center:
• Downtown Transit Center, 250 N. Mason St. (corner of Mason & Laporte)
• CSU Transit Center (north end of Lory Student Center)
• South Transit Center, 4915 Fossil Blvd.
• MAX station ticket machine - Single ride, daily, weekly and monthly passes are available. Pay by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only).
MAX Bus Rapid Transit Service
Purchase a fare or have a pass to ride MAX. All Transfort tickets and passes are valid on MAX. DO NOT show ticket or pass to driver. Be prepared to show a ticket or your bus pass to a Transit Service Officer once on board.
Special Requirements for Youth Pass
• Transfort defines a “youth” rider as: anyone age 17 or younger or students actively enrolled in a secondary school program.
• Transfort requires youth 17 and under to show an approved ID or ride with an accompanying adult (for those under age 12).
• Acceptable forms of ID include:
• A valid student ID from any elementary, middle or high school showing current school year and enrollment; or
• A valid, state-issued Colorado Identification Card or Driver’s License; or
• A free, Transfort-issued Youth Bus Pass
Youth requesting a free Transfort Youth Bus Pass shall provide proof of age, through a birth certificate, passport or other legal form of identification. Youth under age 12 may request a free Transfort Youth Bus Pass with permission from a legal guardian and proof of age through a birth certificate, passport or other legal form of identification; additionally, youth under 12 can ride free, with no proof of age required, when accompanied by a fare paying legal guardian.
Information & customer service - 970.221.6620